Filters for ships seawater inlet are commonly called mud boxes, while filters for other applications often are referred to as strainers. The internals of the mud box and strainers are called strainer basket and comes in different mesh sizes, i.e. sizes of the strainer basket penetrations.


We have done this before.

Selection of references